Monday, October 28, 2013

Spicy Kale Salad...Oh wow was this yummy


UPDATE: I got the recipe! We have made it a couple of times now, once for a family function and it is very well received.


I snagged this yesterday on the cold bar at my local high end grocery. I wish I had taken some pics but it was too good and I ate it too fast.I am not much of a kale fan but this was amazing. Yeah, I know what your'e going to say. It's so tasty and healthy and blah blah blah. I do have to admit that raw, like this, it's the bomb.

My next mission is to figure out how to recreate it so I don't have to stalk the salad bar hoping that I manage to go in on a day that they have made it (Murphy's Law says nope).


1 comment:

  1. I had something very similar and it was good. Kale as a salad was a surprise!

    ReplyDelete